2018 general election
Related article: Exit polls
- Rolling Stone, "Exclusive: In Leaked Audio, Brian Kemp Expresses Concern Over Georgians Exercising Their Right to Vote", 2018/10/23
- NBC, "Judge orders Georgia officials to stop rejecting absentee ballots without letting voters fix them first", 2018/10/24
- The Root, "Black Voters in Georgia Say Something Funny Is Going on With Their Voting Machines", 2018/10/24
- Twitter photo from Leah McElrath of a Texas voting machine with a straight-party Democratic ticket registering a Ted Cruz vote
- PBS, "Some Texans say voting machines are flipping selections to the other party", 2018/10/26
- Brad Friedman, "Votes Flip to Cruz, TX Blames Voters; Still More Suppression in GA; Carbon Price on WA Ballot", 2018/10/26
- Salon, "Election expert Greg Palast: Thanks to GOP voter suppression, “Democrats may have effectively lost”", 2018/10/28
- Ring of Fire, "Judge Says Georgia Can’t Throw Out Absentee Ballot, So They “Go Missing” Instead" by Farron Cousins, 2018/10/29
- MSN (from Politico), "Exit pollsters make changes after 2016 breakdown", 2018/11/01
- WXYZ, "Voters turned away due to missing voting machines at precinct in Detroit", 2018/11/06
- WSB-TV tweet on 2018/11/06 at 19:13 EST: "GOP gubernatorial candidate Brian Kemp also had a voting issue today. When he tried to vote, his voter card said "invalid." Our @DaveHWSB was with Kemp today as he voted and is covering the campaign all night. #ElectionOn2 https://2wsb.tv/2PFWKvC "
- WLRN, "As Counties Place Polls In Gated Communities, Florida Voters Are Left Out", 2018/11/06 - complaints were sent to the Broward County elections office (run by Brenda Snipes) but not acted on
- The Atlantic, "Brian Kemp’s Lead in Georgia Needs an Asterisk", 2018/11/07
- Business Insider, "Scott Walker was narrowly ousted in Wisconsin, and a law he put in place means he can't ask for a recount", 2018/11/07
- Tim Canova video on 2018/11/09 that shows ballots from Plantation FL being transported away in private vehicles and transferred into a rented truck
- Miami Herald, "Machine glitches delay the start of ballot recount in Broward County by hours", 2018/11/11 - says that logic-and-accuracy tests failed repeatedly; mentions "Republican attorney William Scherer"
- Brad Friedman, "FL 2000 'Recount' Chief: State 'Cannot Physically' Complete Three 'Recounts' by Thursday Deadline", 2018/11/12 (MP3 of interview)
- Kim Zetter, "Florida’s Recount Isn’t Really a Recount", 2018/11/15
- Tim Canova for Congress 2018, "Tim Canova Files Complaint To Contest Election, Calls For Revote", 2018/12/01 (PDF of complaint filed 2018/12/05)
- Greg Palast, "Look what Santa Brought from Georgia", 2018/12/25: "Now that Brian Kemp is no longer Secretary of State of Georgia, his office has informed The Palast Investigative Fund attorneys that they are throwing in the towel in the Palast and Butler v. Kemp suit we filed in Atlanta Federal Court in October. This opens up the remainder of Kemp’s infamous, racially-poisonous voter purge files. Specifically, Georgia will produce the hidden Crosscheck purge files given to Kemp by Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach — files Kemp’s flunkies told us had been “lost.” This data, which we will be analyzing is, as one of Stacey Abrams attorney told me, “a gold mine” which can be critical in the law suit brought by her organization Fair Fight Georgia and in the fight to beat back New Jim Crow vote suppression. We will announce the details in the New Year."