Crimes which have no political significance in the mainstream telling of the story, and might even be popular true crime cases among the public, but appear to have hidden deep political connections upon closer examination.
The following list includes both confirmed and suspected deep crimes (see also the Serial killers page):
- Black Dahlia murder (1947)
- Chere Jo Horton murder (1954)
- Amy Billig disappearance (1974)
- 1975 Grand Junction murders (1975)
- Etan Patz disappearance (1979)
- Adam Walsh kidnapping (1981)
- Johnny Gosch abduction (1982)
- Eugene Martin abduction (1984)
- Jonelle Matthews murder (1984)
- Jill Cutshall disappearance (1987)
- Doreen Vincent disappearance (1988)
- Michaela Garecht abduction (1988)
- Jacob Wetterling abduction (1989)
- West Memphis Three murders (1993)
- Polly Klaas abduction (1993)
- Columbine school shooting (1999)
- Ray Gricar disappearance (2005)
- Teresa Halbach murder (2005)
Pages in category "Deep crimes"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.