Command Central is a Minnesota election contractor that serves as the Wisconsin distributor for Dominion Voting. Operating in over 40 districts throughout Wisconsin, they're in charge of interacting with the election clerks, programming the voting machines, and providing tech support. Its secrecy and control over voting machine programming, combined with Wisconsin's suspect elections in recent years, has led to suspicion that Command Central plays a role in rigging elections.
- Sue Wahl Storbeck: Co-owner - former employee of ACS Enterprise Solutions, a contractor in the Dallas TX business community
- Lee Storbeck: Co-owner
- Aaron Storbeck
- Chad Trice
2011 Wisconsin Supreme Court
Main article: 2011 Wisconsin Supreme Court election
2012 Wisconsin recall
Main article: 2012 Wisconsin gubernatorial recall
2014 Wisconsin general
2016 Wisconsin general
- Affiliated Computer Services (possibly tenuous, but interesting)
- Barbara With, Marianne M. Moonhouse and John Washburn, "Meet Command Central, the People in Charge of Wisconsin Voting Machines", 2012/05/22
- Command Central corporate documents - it was already incorporated on 2003/10/29, before Storbeck's firing
- Minnesota Court of Appeals, Susan Wahl Storbeck, Relator, vs. ACS Enterprise Solutions, Inc., Respondent, Department of Employment and Economic Development, Respondent, 2007 - mentions firing from ACS on 2005/08/31
- Homepage of website from: 2013/05/29 (under construction; has triangle with an eye inside), 2014/05/17 (no longer uses that logo)
- Karen McKim, "Voting-machine source code: A ray of light, not yet full sunshine", 2019/01/12: "In counties that use the Dominion ImageCast Evolution system (with the exception of Fond du Lac County), the software has even been transmitted over the internet from the Colorado manufacturer to the county clerk."
- Racine County WI corruption - one of the most irregular counties in the 2016 general election; used Dominion products
- The Journal Times (Racine WI), "MAYOR BECKER ARRESTED", 2009/01/15: "RACINE - Mayor Gary Becker has been arrested on multiple felony charges related to attempted sexual assault of a child and having child pornography, according to a state agency."
- Paul Ryan's congressional district encompassed Walworth, Kenosha, and Racine Counties
- Vernon Seitz, who was found dead with child pornography, bondage materials, and articles on missing children in his home near Milwaukee, was a former resident of Racine WI. He had confided to a psychiatrist about being abducted there as a child, sexually assaulted, and forced to murder a boy, disclosures that the Milwaukee police were planning to interview him about before he died. According to Jim Rothstein, Seitz had knowledge of Satanic crime that tied into the Jeffrey Dahmer and Son of Sam murders.