- 1 History
- 2 Products
- 3 Subsidiaries
- 4 Employees
- 5 Controversies
- 6 Political connections
- 7 Corporate connections
- 8 Suspect elections
- 9 References
- 10 External links
2010 vendor acquisitions
Private equity purchase
Election management systems
2016 Illinois Dem primary
Main article: 2016 Illinois primary
- "Dominion Voting Systems, Inc. Acquires Premier Election Solutions Assets From ES&S", 2010/05/19
- "Dominion Voting Systems Acquired by its Management Team and Staple Street Capital", 2018/07/16
- 2018/11/04 company page
- John Poulos - founder and president and CEO, based in Toronto
- John Poulos "Top 40 under 40" award bio
- ellines.com, "The Greek behind the electronic voting system in Canada and the US"
- Hellenic Canadian Board of Trade, "2015 Business Award Winners" - mentions Poulos's involvement with foreign elections, including the Arab Spring
- Testimony by Poulos on 2016/10/19 to Canadian Parliament about electoral reform
- Nicole Nollette - executive vice president of operations, based in Denver
- Twitter thread by Rigel2020 started on 2018/05/14 - from 1998/05 to 2003/08 she was a Naval officer in the San Diego area and Souda Bay, Greece; from 2005 to 2006 she was an investment banker at Wachovia Securities in the Charlotte NC area; from 2006 to 2010 she was an investment banker at Morgan Stanley in the Los Angeles area; in 2010 she became vice president of sales and marketing for distillery no. 209 at the Rudd Group; from 2013 to 2015 she was chief of staff and from 2015/04 to 2016/06 she was vice president of field services and strategic operations of IGT, a slots and gaming company in Las Vegas now merged with GTECH
- Global Gaming Business, "40 UNDER 40: Nicole Nollette", 2014/10/24: "Nollette is chief of staff at leading slot manufacturer International Game Technology, which means she is responsible for making sure all of CEO Patti Hart’s corporate initiatives get done, on time and on budget. [...] After serving as a command duty officer in the Pacific—using her oceanography undergraduate training to advise on weather systems to ensure ship safety—and as officer in charge of the team responsible for the safety of military assets—human and otherwise—in the Mediterranean, she received further preparation for her gaming career on Wall Street as an investment banker and as head of her own gin and vodka company."
- International Game Technology (IGT) background
- Mike Frontera - executive vice president and general counsel, based in Denver
- See the Riverside County CA page for information on a suspicious election in 2004 that Mike Frontera, an employee of Sequoia, played an unexplained role in
- Goran Obradovic - managing director of EMEA (Europe, the Middle East and Africa)
- Bloomberg executive profile: "Mr. Goran Obradovic serves as Managing Director of EMEA at Dominion Voting Systems Corporation. Mr. Obradovic is responsible for the technical partnership between Dominion Voting and other technology partners such as Cisco, Novell, Apple and Microsoft. He also works very closely with technical staff at regulatory agencies such as the Elections Assistance Commission (EAC) and National Institute of Standards and Testing (NIST) to ensure Dominion’s products meet current and future United States requirements. He is a key architect of Dominion Voting’s software platforms such as Election Management System and ImageCast® Evolution product lines. With more than 15 years of experience in the software industry, he has real-world experience that ensures Democracy Suite product portfolio is compliant with various election laws and processes around the world. He actively participates in technical forums and conferences. He is a member of ACM and IEEE. Mr. Obradovic holds a Master of Engineering (MEng) in Electrical and Computer Engineering from the University of Toronto."
- eKapija, "Goran Obradovic - president of Canadian-Serbian business association - We can learn a lot from Canada", 2015/04/05
- Tweet by Rigel2020 on 2018/11/07 alleging that Obradovic is connected to Ognjen Domuz, the Serbian international election monitor arrested in Montana for drunk driving
- Helena Independent Record, "International group pulls election observers from Montana after 1 admits to driving drunk", 2018/11/05: "An international organization observing the U.S. midterm elections decided on Monday to pull its two Montana-based election monitors from the state after one of them pleaded guilty to drunken driving. Ognjen Domuz, a 30-year-old citizen of Bosnia and Herzegovina, pleaded guilty Monday to driving under the influence after he was stopped early Saturday morning in Helena. [...] Domuz is one of 36 observers with the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe dispersed across the U.S. to monitor and report on campaign activities, media coverage, voter registration and Election Day procedures for the midterm elections. [...] The presence of the observers in Montana drew the attention of Montana Secretary of State Corey Stapleton, whose office sent out a notice last week to county election administrators to report any interactions they have with the observers."
- Helena Police Department, CFS INFORMATION REPORT for HP186739, 2018/11/03
- TODO: Check out police report HP186739 from the Helena City Attorney's office
- Other foreign "election observers" who might be working as technicians to patch voting machines
- Julia Kudeneeva
- OSCE Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights, "RUSSIAN FEDERATION PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 18 March 2018: OSCE/ODIHR NEEDS ASSESSMENT MISSION REPORT", 2017/12/06-09 - mentions Julia Kudeneeva as the "Principal Adviser in the International Cooperation and Information Department" for the Central Election Commission
- Twitter thread by Jennifer Cohn on 2018/07/13 about how Fulton County GA election director Rick Barron was associated with Julya Kudaneeva, who told him on Facebook that "You are always welcome in Moscow"
- Tweet by Rigel2020 on 2018/10/29 claiming that Kudeneeva was "running around meeting with Key #GOP Leaders in the White House, Breckrindge CO (Koch Brothers), Cheyenne Wyoming (Dick Cheney) and headed toward ES&S Headquarters in Omaha"
- Alexander Torshin
- Note: The idea of foreign operatives posing as voting machine technicians and Russians being involved in programming the code for fraud was first introduced in Wayne Madsen's coverage of the 2004 election theft. His articles were ridiculed, but these discoveries suggest he was on the right track.
- Julia Kudeneeva
- Business Wire, "Dominion Voting Approves Fort Orange Press for Printing Election Ballots for New York State", 2009/07/17
- ABS-CBN, "Source code firm Dominion sheds light on voting glitch", 2010/05/07 - indicates that Dominion provided voting machines to the Philippines; has a product manager named Sean Dean (relation to Jeffrey Dean?)
- Letter on 2013/11/25 from Dominion to Cook County Clerk David Orr - reveals that Dominion was the support provider to Cook County IL as of 2013
- Dominion page on their election service to Nevada - reveals that the Secretary of State's office is directly responsible for the election database setup of 16 counties (but not Clark)
- Clinton Foundation page on the DELIAN Project
- Caribbean Business, "Dominion Voting Confident in Fulfilling Electoral Cycle", 2016/04/29: "Dominion Voting, the company that signed a $38.5 million contract with the State Elections Commission (CEE by its acronym in Spanish) to implement the electronic voting system for the primaries and general elections in 2016, 2020 and 2024, is confident it will be able to come through so these events can be carried out without any major setbacks."
- Fox17, "Grand Rapids-based company hoping for winning bid with new, secure voting machines", 2017/03/01 - mentions ElectionSource as the Michigan dealer of Dominion systems based in Grand Rapids MI
- Computerworld, "One election-system vendor uses developers in Serbia", 2016/10/05: "One major election technology company, Dominion Voting Systems (DVS), develops its systems in the U.S. and Canada but also has an office in Belgrade, Serbia. It was recently advertising openings for four senior software developers in Belgrade. "Like many of America's largest technology companies -- which develop some of the software for their products in places like Asia, India, Ireland and the Mideast -- some of our software development is undertaken outside the U.S. and Canada, specifically, in Serbia, where we have conducted operations for 10 years," said firm spokesman Chris Riggall, in an email."
- 2012/05/12 donation of $999 by the 8th Congressional District of Virginia Republican Committee to Dominion Voting - why?
- Tweet by Rigel2020 showing that only a minute's walk away from Dominion is the Toronto office of TD Ameritrade - the company itself is based in Omaha NE and its founder is Joe Ricketts