Lawrence E. King
Revision as of 06:08, 24 July 2018 by Marionumber1 (Expand AFB name)
- 1 Biography
- 2 Occupations
- 3 Political connections
- 4 Corporate connections
- 5 See also
- 6 References
- 7 External links
Family and early life
Omaha sex ring
Main article: Franklin child sex ring
Fallout of Franklin
Omaha business community
- Warren Buffett
- Omaha World-Herald - publisher Harold Andersen
- Union Pacific Corporation
- Peter Kiewit Sons'
- FirsTier Financial - board member P.E. Esping?
- FirsTier Bank - board member William F. Welsh II (the chairman of ES&S at one time)?
Organized crime figures
- Bill Baker: A restaurant owner associated with Larry King who dealt in drugs and child pornography
- Joe Malec: Owner of Peony Park, where some of the abuse took place
- Willy Theisen: Owner of Godfather's Pizza, implicated by some victims as supplying cocaine for King's parties
- Washington Post, "CONVENTION", 1984/08/20: "[...] But the Ewings weren't home on their range last night at Southfork Ranch, about 25 miles north of Dallas. So receiving about 600 curious Republican convention delegates and party workers was Omaha entrepreneur Lawrence E. King Jr., chairman of the National Black Republican Council's business committee. King, who will sing the national anthem at Tuesday's convention session, and other businessmen put up the money for a gala evening of ribs, beans, coleslaw and pecan pie.
"Blacks have for so long felt they weren't part of the Republican Party, so we're giving this party to show them they are," said King, respectably resplendent in white with sparkling gold chains around his neck.
Maureen Reagan drove up by limousine long enough to clinch the evening's black vote for her father in case anybody was in doubt. [...]"
- C-Span clip of King singing the national anthem at the 1984 Republican National Convention - 00:02:00 into Day 2
- Metropolitan (Omaha), "Meet The King of Contradictions" by Craig Pugh, 1988/09/07 - mentions a photo of him with Reagan
- September 7, 1988 article in Omaha's Metropolitan newspaper refers to King's friendship with William Casey and allegedly (EDIT: it doesn't) mentions CIA agents at Offutt AFB; cited on p.326-327 of Do What Thou Wilt, Satanism and The Temple of Set by David Hoffman
- 2009/04/17 phone call to Larry King at the BMW of Sterling dealership (owned by Thomas Moorehead from Omaha)
- Facebook post by Opera NOVA on 2015/04/15 - the Washington DC organization employed Larry King as an opera singer
- Russell King in the UK, who is also a financial fraudster, also associated with BMW, and somewhat resembles Larry King