Revision as of 01:56, 18 January 2019 by Marionumber1 (Add articles on Kamala appeal rejection)
- 1 Background
- 2 Timeline
- 3 Investigations
- 4 Evidence for conspiracy
- 5 Perpetrators
- 6 Aftermath
- 7 See also
- 8 References
- 9 External links
Los Angeles PD
Evidence for conspiracy
Sirhan Sirhan hypnosis
- William Joseph Bryan?
- Girl in the polka-dot dress (Shirin Khan?)
- Sirhan Sirhan: Possibly firing blanks, most likely acting under hypnosis
- Thane Eugene Cesar?
- A&E Investigative Reports, "RFK Assassination"
- Lisa Pease, "Sirhan and the RFK Assassination", 1998 (parts 1, 2) - notes that the lead LAPD officer in the investigation, Lt. Manuel Pena, had formerly worked with the CIA and its front USAID, even working with Dan Mitrione (who was linked to Jim Jones of the Peoples Temple); discusses how Donald Freed was set up for an arrest; mentions that a hypnotically programmed patsy is easier to make than a programmed assassin
- Mike Ruppert, "Bobby, I Didn't Know!", 2003 (LAPD interview with Thomas Bremer about the horse stable where he and Jerry Owen worked, Tim Tate forwarding his RFK documentary to the president of the Los Angeles Police Commission)
- Website for the RFK Must Die documentary
- Washington Post, "Who killed Bobby Kennedy? His son RFK Jr. doesn’t believe it was Sirhan Sirhan.", 2018/05/26
- Black Op Radio interviews on 2018/06/07: Tim Tate, Lisa Pease
Appeals of Sirhan
- Guns and Butter interview with Sirhan attorney Lawrence Teeter uploaded 2003/06/14 (MP3 link)
- Los Angeles Times, "New Life in Sirhan Defense", 2005/01/31
- The Guardian, "New evidence challenges official picture of Kennedy shooting", 2008/03/03
- Kamala Harris appeal rejection
- KTAR, "Calif. AG asks judge to deny Sirhan Sirhan appeal", 2012/02/02
- CNN, "Prosecutors rebut jailed RFK assassin's claims in freedom quest", 2012/02/04
- Background of Kamala Harris
- Black Agenda Report, "Freedom Rider: Kamala Harris and America’s Oligarchs", 2017/07/19
- Jacobin, "The Two Faces of Kamala Harris", 2017/08/10
- The Atlantic, "Kamala Harris’s Political Memoir Is an Uneasy Fit for the Digital Era", 2019/01/11: "As others have noted, her tenure as California’s so-called top cop reveals a series of choices that are often incongruous with the social-justice-inflected rhetoric of The Truths We Hold."
- New York Times, "Kamala Harris Was Not a ‘Progressive Prosecutor’", 2019/01/17
- Excerpt from William Turner and John Christian's book about William Joseph Bryan (images: 1, 2, 3)
- Collection of news articles, pictures, and other info on Shirin Khan
- According to p.180 of The Forgotten Terrorist by Mel Ayton (which, it should be noted, is a disinformational book), Sirhan conversed with LAPD officers following them arrest, mentioning Albert DeSalvo (who was almost certainly framed as the "Boston Strangler") and saying his methods were "really cool".
- Interviews with Sirhan defense attorney Laurie Dusek and Harvard psychologist Dr. Daniel Brown
- Washington Post, "The assassination of Bobby Kennedy: Was Sirhan Sirhan hypnotized to be the fall guy?", 2018/06/04