Temple of Set
Revision as of 21:55, 27 January 2021 by Marionumber1 (Mention correspondence of both Aquino and LaVey purportedly being in Colorado Springs)
Formation and early years
Presidio abuse case
Main article: Presidio sex abuse case
- High priest: Michael Aquino, ...
- Dale Seago
- Linda Blood - broke away and wrote The New Satanists (1994) criticizing Aquino
- Sid Siemer?
Main article: Michael Aquino
Main article: Mind control programs
- San Francisco Examiner, "PRESIDIO SATANIST A SCARY ENIGMA TO OBSERVERS", 1987/11/02 - excerpted here: "However, city police intelligence memos obtained by the Examiner indicate that as long ago as 1981, authorities were noting the Temple of Set's obsession with Hitler's Nazis, that Aquino claimed to be reporting directly to the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and that a number of Temple of Set Satanists were in military intelligence."
- SFPD police intelligence memo #81-776, dated 1981/07/01 - from p.366 of BEHOLD A PALE HORSE by William Cooper
- Nazi ideological influence
- "Eddy4God" alleges that Robert Byrd was instrumental in establishing the Temple of Set
- Continuing relationship with Anton LaVey? - if true, suggests that Aquino's breakaway from the Church of Satan was a stunt to establish false opposition
- The Army's memorandum in Aquino v. Stone, a court case during the 1990s, referred to "Mr. Anton LaVey" as "a friend and associate" of Aquino
- 2008 Franklin Files thread in which multiple members relay their experiences of suffering child abuse - Damien makes the following claim: "I noticed that while the Col. started the Temple of Set he never broke off contact with LaVey and maintained friendship, very interesting."
- Around 1990, during which time Aquino had been processed out of the Army and was near Colorado Springs serving as a Space Intelligence Officer by his account, there were rumors that LaVey had gotten a part-time residence near Colorado Springs as well