Voter News Service
Revision as of 04:09, 19 February 2018 by Marionumber1 (Add Leonard Gates vote hacking allegations)
News Election Services
In 1964, one year after the JFK assassination, an election reporting consortium called News Election Services (NES) was founded.
Voter Research and Surveys
Merger into VNS
Dissolution in 2002
Executive director: ..., Bill Headline, ...
Vote rigging suspicion
- Website for Votescam by Jim and Ken Collier
- Allegation by Leonard Gates that Cincinnati Bell and the FBI hacked county election mainframes
- Lynn Landes, "Why won't the Department of Justice (DOJ) investigate electronic vote fraud? Is it because the DOJ and FBI have long been involved in it, themselves?" - discusses Craig Donsanto, head of the DOJ's Election Crimes division who also featured prominently in Votescam
- Leonard Gates deposition
- Cincinnati Post, "Election Wire-tap Alleged Cincinnati Bell Denies Charges", 1987/11
- Lynn Landes speculation about VNS closing in 2002
- Victoria Collier explains in 2012 how Internet election reporting changed VNS's game